Apply for the Train To Move (T2M) Graduate Fellowship – Italy
Deadline: May 05, 2015
Train To Move (T2M) is a new transnational mobility fellowship programme promoted by the Università degli Studi di Torino (UNITO) with the active support of the banking foundation Compagnia di San Paolo (CSP). T2M is cofounded within the FP7 People specific programme – COFUND Actions. Fellowships will last 24 months.
With the general aim of contributing to foster excellent research in Europe to face the challenges of contemporary society, it is designed to create favorable conditions for transnational mobility of high skilled researchers and to promote transectoral mobility between public/academic and private/non-academic sector.
Fellows will be hosted at UNITO, one of the most prestigious Italian universities. UNITO will provide fellows with access to research groups working in 26 highly equipped hosting departments carrying out research in all research fields, except Architecture and Engineering.
Duration: 24 months
Fellows will receive:
- Living allowance: corresponding to the gross salary paid in monthly installments to fellows, inclusive of all social security in amount of €28,500 per year
- Mobility and travel allowances: corresponding to € 8,000 for mobility and € 1,000 for travel per year
- Contribution to research costs: a flat rate covering expenses necessary for carrying out research projects in amount of € 8,000 per year.
- T2M programme is open to researchers of any nationality, in possession of MSc degree, that at the time of the call deadline, or are possessing a PhD from no more than 7 years or demonstrate to have, in the last ten years, a track record of at least 4 consecutive years of full time equivalent research experience up to 10 years.
- Eligible are candidates that have not resided or carried out their main activity (work, studies, etc.) in Italy for more than 12 months in the 3 years immediately prior to the closing date for submitting proposals.
Candidates can be from EU Member States, Associated Countries or from other Third Countries.
How to Apply
All interested Applicants are required to complete an online application by creating an account on T2M webpage. Click HERE to create an account.
For more information, visit Train To Move