Paid Summer Internship at the Hague Institute for Global Justice
Deadline: April 12, 2015
Applications are now accepted for the 2015 Summer Fellowship Programme at the Hague Institute for Social Justice. The Institute’s highly selective Summer Fellowship program was launched in Summer 2013 with the aim of developing the skills of graduate students in an interdisciplinary approach to global justice.
The Hague Institute for Global Justice is an independent, nonpartisan organisation established to conduct interdisciplinary policy-relevant research, develop practitioner tools, and convene experts, practitioners and policymakers to facilitate knowledge sharing. Through this work the institute aims to contribute to, and further strengthen, the global framework for preventing and resolving conflict and promoting inernational peace.
Fellows assist research staff with the following tasks:
- Research activities.
- Drafting of reports, policy briefs and other publications.
- Organisation of expert meetings/events.
- The Hague Institute will offer a stipend of 600pounds for the duration of their tenure at the Institute.
- Additional costs such as housing, travel, living expenses, visa arrangements and medical insurance connected with the program must be borne by the fellows.
- be graduates or current students enrolled in a Bachelor or Master’s Program in the field of public international law, international relations, political sciences, conflict studies, or related disciplines.
- be EU citizens and non-EU citizens enrolled in a university course at the time of their Fellowship.
- demostrate commitment to the mission and objectives of the Hague Institute and a strong desire to work in the field of peace and justice.
- have excellent analytical and organizational skills.
- have excellent communication skills.
- have fluency of the English language and preferably one other official language of the UN.
Send the following to email@example.com
- A resume
- A cover letter
- A brief writing sample
- Two reference letters
For more information, visit Summer Internship at the Hague.