Full-time & Part-time MBA Scholarships and Bursaries-Norwich Business School, UK
Deadlines: Varies depending on scholarships
Norwich Business School business school of the University of East Anglia (UEA) is offering multiple MBA scholarships and bursaries to EU and non-EU citizens. UEA is ranked in the UK top 6 for Student Experience (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2015) and consistently rated amongst the very best UK universities for student satisfaction (National Student Survey, 2014).
- Open to EU and Non-EU students
- Applications from UEA alumni are particularly welcome
- Applicants must be a MBA offer holder
Full-time MBA Scholarships & Bursaries
- 3 Advanced Application Scholarships: Worth £9,000. Deadline- Thursday 09 July 2015.
- 3 Leadership Scholarships: worth up to £9,000, to applicants who demonstrate exceptional leadership skills through their management experience. Deadline- Thursday 27 August 2015.
- 6 International Scholarships: worth up to £9,000, to applicants who demonstrate exceptional leadership skills through their management experience. Deadline- Thursday 27 August 2015.
- 5 Home/EU Scholarships: worth up to £5,000 to UK and EU applicants. Deadline- Thursday 29 October 2015.
Part-time Executive MBA Scholarships and Bursaries
- 2 Norwich Business School Scholarships: covering 50% of the course fee, worth £9,750 over two years.
- Norfolk Network Scholarship: If you are a member of Norfolk Network, then you can apply for the Norfolk Network Scholarship which also covers 50% of the course fee over two years.
How to Apply
- Submit a 1,000 word statement before the deadline outlining how your ideas and achievements will be contributing to the cohort of our January 2016 MBA programme.Submit this statement via e-mail [email protected]
- If you have applied for a scholarship and are unsuccessful in your application, you will be automatically considered for a bursary.
- Final decisions on scholarships and bursaries will be made in December 2015.
For more information, visit MBA Norwich Business School