ICMC Europe-MADE Photo Competition 2015 – Submit and Win a trip to Istanbul!
Deadline: May 3, 2015
The International Catholic Migration Commission – ICMC Europe and the Migration and Development Civil Society network (MADE) have launched a photo competition on the theme “Untold stories: how migrants contribute to human and economic development”. Submit your photo, and win a ticket to the Civil Society Days of the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) in Istanbul, 12-14 October 2015
The objective of the competition is to showcase how migrants contribute to the economic, social and human well-being of their communities and countries of origin, heritage and residence, bringing to light the too often untold and unheard stories of migrants’ contributions to development. Participants are strongly encouraged to submit photographs showcasing both economic and human facets of development and photographs showcasing that link between the two are strongly encouraged.
- The first prize winner will be invited to attend the Civil Society Days of the Global Forum on Migration and Development (GFMD) in Istanbul from 12-15 October 2015, for which travel and accommodation will be covered.
- The 10 best photographs will displayed at the venue of the European Development Days on 3-4 June 2015 as well as at the Civil Society Days of the GFMD in October 2015.
- Pictures will also be posted in a photo gallery at www.madenetwork.org and published via MADE social media channels.
- The competition is open to everyone (individuals and organisations) over the age of 18.
- There are no geographical restrictions. Participation of migrants themselves is strongly encouraged.
- Participants can submit up to three digital black and white or colour photographs.
- For them to be printed in the highest quality, photographs should have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi. Please submit your photographs in high-resolution JPEG format.
- The photograph must not contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
- All photographs must be submitted together with the attached application form.
- All applications must be submitted via email to email@example.com and accompanied by the application form, available to download in English, French and Spanish and completed in either of these languages.
All photographs must be submitted by April 30th, 6 pm Brussels time (GMT+1).
For more information, visit ICMC Europe-MADE Photo competition.