Become a Teaching Fellow at Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) – Accra, Ghana
The Meltwater Entrepreneurial School of Technology (MEST) is accepting applications for Teaching Fellowships. MEST is recruiting recent graduates with a passion for teaching and a strong background in business and/or entrepreneurship for a one-year assignment teaching talented university graduates in Accra, Ghana. This is a unique opportunity for you to be part of a team that is helping shape an entire generation of African tech startups.
MEST provides training, investment and mentoring for aspiring technology entrepreneurs with the goal of creating globally successful companies that create wealth and jobs locally in Africa. Help Train the Next Generation of Tech Entrepreneurs.
On a daily basis, Teaching Fellows support MEST Trainees in developing their entrepreneurial and global business skills. They work in dynamic teams with other Fellows from around the world, which are led by Faculty that have significant software and business experience.
Teaching Fellows train and mentor Entrepreneurs in Training, and help shape Africa’s emerging tech ecosystem. Coming from all over the world, Teaching Fellows bring a wealth of experience and insight to their classes.
- USD 1000 monthly stipend
- Travel, housing, meals and emergency health insurance provided by MEST
- Invaluable work and life experience in an entrepreneurial organization working to make a difference
- Teaching experience and international work experience
- Develop relationships with Africa’s future leaders as well as influential decision makers from across the continent
- Applications are open to recent graduates with a passion for teaching and a strong background in business and/or entrepreneurship
- Apply as a MEST Software Development Teaching Fellow
- Apply as a MEST Business Teaching Fellow