Become an Advisor For StudySearch
Are you a current student or recent graduate with experience living and studying abroad? StudySearch needs you! Apply to become an advisor for StudySearch and give other students the opportunity to gain from your “insider” experiences.
As a peer advisor you’ll be using your own personal experience to help international students apply successfully to the university you attend/attended. Peer advisors advice and support prospective students with university admission essays, applications and provide insight on relevant experiences studying and living abroad. Our peer advisors are verified, tested and supported by professional education counselors.
- Current student or graduate from an accredited institution
- Access to internet
- Proof of status (grad certificate / university I.D)
- Successful completion of the StudySearch advisor test
- Earn- You’ll earn money for every international student you help, payment amount depends on what support or advice you provide.
- Learn – We’ll provide you with the tools and training needed to become a world class advisor. The higher you’re rated by the students you help, the more rewards you’ll earn.
- Flexible – There is no ‘quota’ you can help as few or as many international students as you want, when you want.
- Rewarding – For International students, studying abroad presents the hope of a better future and a life changing experience, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to positively to one of the most important decisions in a persons life.
How to Become an Advisor
Current students and alumni can become advisors and earn rewards for the advice support they provide to prospective students. To apply here.