2015 International Sustainability School – Nepal (Scholarships Available)
Deadline: May 15, 2015
Applications are now accepted for the 2015 International Sustainability School taking place in Nepal. Ever envisioned trekking in the Himalayas, living with communities, learning from experts, meeting change makers, working with locals while being accompanied by like minded friends living in different countries? Join the 2015 International Sustainability School.
Sustainability School is different – it is an extraordinary journey, a self exploratory trek, a skill building workshop, a hub to find likeminded lifetime friends, an opportunity to connect to nature, an experience with communities and a place to ignite ideas and inspiration. The program revolves around 10 days experience, designed to experience grass-root realities as well as learn concrete skills from experts while also discovering themselves.
- Acquire relevant skills, experience, ideas and inspiration.
- Get aligned with your goals, connect deeply with nature, and get tools and experiences that will translate effectively into everyday life and help you become sustainability stewards.
- There are 8 scholarships available to cover the tuition, boarding, local transportation and accommodation of the participants while they are in Nepal.
- The organizer does not offer funds to cover neither their travel from their home country to Nepal nor visa fees and health and travel insurance.
- For candidates not applying for a scholarship, the programme fees are USD 700.
- Open to young people around the globe.
- Complete online application form or download application form in Word Format.
- Fill the downloaded form, save and name you file as: ‘country_yourlastname.doc’ (example: Canada_ Sherpa.doc).
- Email completed form to [email protected] with the subject name Sustainability 2015.