Opportunity Desk Internships 2015
Deadline: May 31, 2015
Are you interested in honing your editorial and social media skills? Would you like to work with the young & amazing OD team? Opportunity Desk needs you!! There are 2 positions available: Editorial Intern and Social Media Intern.
- Search for opportunities.
- Edit and Post opportunities to the website.
Social Media Intern
- Share OD opportunities on twitter (Tag official handle of opportunity providers).
- Share opportunities on Facebook page and Facebook group pages.
Applicants must be:
- Current university/ college students or recent graduates (not more than 2 years post graduation).
- Hardworking and committed.
- Willing to learn.
- A thinker: Opportunity Desk Team likes to think about new ways of improving services to youth worldwide.
This is an opportunity to:
- Hone your social media and editing skills.
- Get Letters of Recommendation.
- Receive Certificate of Completion.
- Get bi-weekly feedback on your efforts.
- Work with the young and amazing OD Team 🙂
- Depending on your performance, you will receive a surprise package from the OD Team.
- Receive support/guidance from our Founder for your own applications
- 8-10 weeks.
- Social Media Intern: 8-14 hours/week.
- Editorial Intern: 10-18 hours/week .
- Tentative dates: June 1 – Aug 31st, 2015.
How to Apply
- Send us 1-3 sentences indicating why you’re the best fit for the position or 1-3 sentences indicating why you want to intern with Opportunity Desk.
- E-mail your response and resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: “Opportunity Desk Internship – Position”. If you are interested in the social media position, your subject line would be “Opportunity Desk Internship – Social Media”.