2015 AfriAspire Fellowship Program
Deadline: July 1, 2015
Are you concerned about the state of Public Primary Education in Nigeria? Are you interested in joining a selected group of youths to improve Education for Children in Public Primary Schools? Are you looking at being trained and mentored to grow and develop great leadership skills, enhance your understanding of youth development and build your non-profit management skills? Apply for the 2015 AfriAspire Fellowship Program.
The AfriAspire Fellowship Program is an Initiative built around year-long social innovation projects that are implemented by selected fellows who are passionate about improving Public Primary Education. The Fellowship Program seeks to develop the Fellows into impactful leaders by connecting them with mentorship, networking and training opportunities over the course of an intensive fellowship year.
- Fellows will attend a one-week residential training on how to improve Primary Education and Social innovation.
- After completion of their fellowship year, they become part of the Alumni Program
- Must reside in the following South West Nigerian States – Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti.
- Must be between 18 – 30 years.
- Must have exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must have sufficient experience and skill to manage a team of volunteers.
- Must be willing to implement Projects that would improve a Public Primary School in their community.
- Review all pages about the fellowship on the Website before filling the application form.
- Please note that the entire application must be completed at once. You may wish to type the application on MS Word and then return to the form once you have collected all of the necessary information.
- Your CV should be emailed to [email protected] immediately you submit your application.
- CV should be PDF and should include your name (Please avoid names like “My CV”. Subject should also be your FULL NAME AND CV eg. Subject: Nkem Bolanle Ibrahim’s CV
- After your application is submitted, please allow up to 24 hours to receive an email confirmation from the application system. Do NOT resubmit or submit under a new email address, as that will NOT help your chance to be selected. If 24 hours have passed and you have still not received an email confirmation for your application submission, please contact [email protected] Out of fairness to all candidates, we cannot accept any late submissions.
- This is the only communication that all applicants will see. See FAQs.
For more information, visit 2015 AfriAspire Fellowship.