Deadline: November 20, 2015
Entries are invited for the International Student Poster Competition. PLAKART in partnership with City Museum announces the launch of the 8th International Student Poster Competition, Skopje 2015. The main objective of this competition is creating better opportunities for people with disabilities. The motto “Enabled for Disabled” wants to stress this fact and secure equal opportunities and equal rights for people with disabilities.
It creates opportunities for students, promotes young professionals and rising stars, designers, visual artists in the region and Europe by simultaneous promotion of social poster design. There is obligation to fight discrimination and inequality and ensure that people who have disabilities are regarded as equal members of society. To ensure that people who have disabilities can live the life they want and actively participate in their community. The organizers promote a positive message about all aspects of disability – long-term illness, mobility problems, learning disability, disfigurement and everything in between.
The jury will adhere to criteria based on: creativity, originality, aesthetics, communicability and excellence of execution.
The prizes are for two winners:
- Participation in jury work 2016 at the 9th Skopje Poster Festival (fully covered expenses);
- Organization of poster exhibition in MKC Gallery 2016;
- ICOGRADA Certificate.
- ISPC is free of charge poster competition;
- The competition is only for students of the faculties/academies/colleges of art and design registered at an educational institution only for art and design including disciplines such as fine arts, graphic design, communication design, visual communication, media design and other related disciplines;
- There is no limit for nationality;
- Students may either register for the competition individually or their school/university may enter them for the competition provided that the student has given his/her consent;
- Each participant may enter a maximum of three posters;
- Team entries are allowed; teams may consist a maximum of 3 students. If a team entry wins the competition, the prize will be equally split among all team members. Each group may enter a maximum of three poster visuals.
- Register to participate in the competition. The poster should preferably be in English, however, poster texts in all other languages will be accepted.
- Submit your poster in the following order:
- Printable PDF, EPS or JPG in B3 format (350x500mm) with the resolution of 300 dpi with CMYK color setting.
- All used fonts should be in outlines or rasterized.
- No copyrighted material may be used for the design.
- The organizers will reserve the right to utilize the contributed visuals for presentation and media use and to reproduce all entries for promotional purposes within the framework of the international promotional activities and campaigns.
For more information, visit International Student Poster Competition.