Elevator Graduate Programme Middle East & Africa – Hilton Worldwide, Dubai
Hilton Worldwide is hiring qualified candidates from the Middle East & Africa regions for its Elevator General Manager/Graduate programme . This programme aims to develop a group of talented, internationally mobile people and fast track them to General Management positions within 6-8 years of starting the Programme.
Elevator consists of an 18-month training programme which encompassess two international 9-month placements. During your placements, you will combine operational, all-round experience working in the 4 main hotel business areas of Operations, Business Development, Human Resources and Finance. You will also participate in off-the-job training and have business driven projects to complete. During Elevator your progress is constantly assessed, so you always know how you are developing. As the programme is so flexible, it will take into account all training that you have had to date and build on it, rather than making you repeat things unnecessarily.
There are also four main criteria for the General Manager’s Programme:
- You must have a Bachelors Degree or equivalent (preference will be given to individuals with hospitality-related experience).
- You must speak, read and write English and one other local MEA language fluently (Arabic and Turkish would be preferable).
- You must ideally be able to work within MEA and Turkey. We are particularly keen to encourage applications from citizens of the MEA countries in which we operate.
- You must have the desire to become a General Manager.
- Learning & Development: During your 18-month training you will take part in four residential courses. As an Elevator participant you will also have access to the Hilton University, our on-line learning and development tool, through which you can complete e-learning courses, learn a language on-line and make use of our on-line business library.
- Professional Support: Elevator participants are supported throughout their career progression with the Elevator Mentoring Programme where senior managers within Hilton take on the role of Mentors.
How to Apply
Apply online here.
For more information visit Hilton Worldwide Careers.