ALU MBA Program! (World Class Standard+ Unique Benefits)!
Deadlines: January (First round application) & March (Second round) 2016
ALU is pleased to announce the launch of the ALU MBA, a first-of-a-kind offering in the world. The programme has been designed to meet the needs of African professionals and organisations.
This unique 20-month, part-time programme leverages curricula, case studies and online content from:
- Two of the world’s top business schools.
- One of the world’s leading management consulting firms.
- The premier leadership development organisation in Africa.
You will enhance your skills as a leader, develop a powerful network across Africa and deepen your expertise in business.
Below are general attributes that all candidates for the ALU MBA share:
- Rising business professionals with between three and ten years work experience,
- On track for senior management,
- Strong leadership potential,
- Living, working, or conducting business in Africa,
- Commitment to growth beyond the workplace,
- Well-rounded citizen, contributing to one’s own community and sphere of influence,
- Big hopes and aspirations for the future.
Costs & Benefits
The total cost for the 20-month program is $30,000. This includes all tuition costs for 5 week-long on-campus intensives and online learning.
The benefits of this unique program includes:
- Career insights from FrameBreaking’s© LearningResume and TalentStory
- Leadership growth through multiple evaluations and accompanying leadership coaching
- World-class content contextualized for African markets
- Access to Pan-African network of professionals
- Executive MBA model: no time out of workforce risked
- Low cost and high value
How to Apply
Start the online application here.
****In your application , please list Christiane Koenig as you referral at ALU****
The ALU MBA application consists of several different parts: basic application, essays, Talent Story© and leadership assessments. This first part asks you for preliminary demographic information. Upon submission, you will information regarding the other part of the application