Arch Grants Global Startup Competition Spring 2016
Deadline: 15th February 2016
The Arch Grants Global Startup Competition is an international competition that awards $50,000 equity-free, cash grants and pro bono support services to the most innovative and scalable startups that are willing to locate their business in St. Louis, Missouri.
The industry-agnostic Global Startup Competition is held twice per year, occurring in the spring and the fall. Arch Grants seeks to fund innovative technologies, products, and services wrapped within scalable business models with the potential for national or international impact.
- Must be 18 years or older to apply.
- At least one founder must be able to work full-time on the business.
- Must be able to locate the business in St. Louis for a period of at least one year.
- Be part of a innovative, high growth, early stage ventures with national or international impact potential.
- Lifestyle businesses or consulting are not eligible for this competition.
- $50,000 equity-free, cash grant
- Pro-bono services in over 15 business areas (legal, accounting, marketing, HR, banking, etc)
- Opportunities to meet influential business leaders
- Access to angel investment and venture capital networks
- Discounted office and residential space
- Access to Arch Grants leadership
- Recruiting services
- Professional mentorship
- Relocation services
- Social support and community integration services
- Inclusion into a community of innovative entrepreneurs
How to Apply
The initial application can be filled in online, requiring-
- Contact information
- An Executive Summary (800-word max)
- A Slide Deck (11-slide max)
Successful applications chosen for the Final Round will have to further submit-
- A video (3-minute max)
- Business Plan (10-page max)
- At least one character reference
These further submissions can be included in the initial application but it’s not compulsory.
For more information, visit the Arch Grants Global Startup Competition website.