McKinsey&Company Next Generation Women Leaders Workshop 2016 – Paris, France (All-Expenses Paid)
Deadline: March 8, 2016
McKinsey & Company invites female students and experienced professionals across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa to be inspired and make a difference! Selected participants are offered an opportunity to take part in an exclusive three-day workshop in Paris from May 12-14, 2016.
McKinsey offers you – talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa – the unrivaled opportunity to explore the importance of women in leadership and the impact women leaders are having on the economy, to shape your own leadership styles by playing to your strengths and to understand how McKinsey can help you grow your potential. You will also have a chance to meet McKinsey’s consultants and participate in group sessions, workshops, and dialogues.
McKinsey invites applications from talented women across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa who are:
- Current students working towards a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, or PhD, from any degree, discipline or background.
- Experienced professionals with any background (e.g., business, technology, marketing).
Benefits/ Covered Costs
- McKinsey will cover all your expenses regarding room, board, and travel associated with this event.
- Meet McKinsey female consultants and learn more about the work they do at McKinsey.
- Connect and network with other interesting students and professionals of all backgrounds from across Europe, the Middle East, and North Africa.
How to Apply
To apply, you need the following documents
- Your CV including details of your education (including grades), any work experience as well as extracurricular activities and achievements
- §A cover letter (1 page max) including the reasons why you are interested in this particular event and a short description of a challenging situation where you had to demonstrate your leadership skills
- Academic transcripts depending on your office preferences (please see details below)France, Greece, Ireland, Middle East, Portugal, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom: Academic transcripts are optional and do not need to be submitted, but make sure to include relevant grades in your CVAsia and Pacific, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Poland, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, US: Submit academic transcripts from universityAustria, Casablanca, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden:Submit academic transcripts from high school onwards
For more information, visit Next Generation Women Leaders Mckinsey.