Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship 2016 ($10,000 and more)
Deadline: December 31, 2015
To bring more gender diversity to the technology industry, Adobe Research have announced the inaugural Women-in-Technology Scholarship. The Scholarship recognises outstanding undergraduate female students anywhere in the world who are studying computer science.
Adobe Research creates innovative technologies for their software products to better serve consumers, creative professionals, developers, and enterprises. They bring together the smartest, most driven people they can find, and they give them the freedom to nurture their intellectual curiosity, while providing them the necessary resources and support to shape their ideas into tangible results.
- A $10,000 financial award.
- A Creative Cloud subscription membership for one year.
- An Adobe Research mentor.
- An internship opportunity at Adobe for the 2016 summer.
In order to be eligible for the 2015 Adobe Research Women-in-Technology Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Be a female student currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at a university for the 2015-2016 academic year.
- Intend to be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student at a university for the 2016-2017 academic year.
- Be majoring in computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field.
- Not have a close relative working for Adobe Research.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted through the form on this page and must include:
- A resume
- Academic transcripts from a current and/or past institution
- Three references
- Answers to up to four essay questions, found on the application page
- An optional 60-second video or multimedia submission describing your dream career.
Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Applications are due December 31st, 2015. A committee of Adobe researchers will review all applicants and choose up to ten recipients at their discretion. Recipients are selected based on their academic record, a personal statement, and three letters of reference. Students may be invited for phone interviews following the initial review.
Scholarship recipients will be announced by February 28, 2016.
For more information, visit the Adobe Research website.