Deadline: March 18, 2016
Enter a competition for an interview at Amadeus for a graduate finance role in their Madrid office. Take this opportunity for your chance to become part of a growing team!
Amadeus provides the technology which keeps the travel sector moving – from initial search to making a booking, pricing to ticketing, managing reservations to managing check-ins and departures.
- Be an EU citizen or have a valid Spanish work permit.
- If outside of Madrid, be willing to relocate.
- Have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business or engineering.
- Have no more than 1 year relevant work experience.
- Be proficient in the English language.
- Have proven analytical and communication skills.
- Possess international experience.
Top 10 participants based on the challenge scores will be shortlisted for an interview for the position, interview results will determine final winners.
How to Apply
Complete the online challenge which tests your financial knowledge and English skills, along with an application form.
For more information, visit the Amadeus contest page.