Deadline: February 29, 2016
Applications are now open for an internship at Google as a Software Developer in Canada. As a software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to Google’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and the fast-paced business grow and evolve.
Google is looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day.
Depending on your background and experience, you’ll be working in one of the following areas:
- Product and Systems Development
- Engineering Productivity
- Site Reliability
Applicants must be:
- Currently pursuing a Master’s or PhD degree in Computer Science or related technical field.
- Currently enrolled in a full time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship.
- Experience in systems software or algorithms.
- Familiarity with TCP/IP and network programming.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux or Windows environments and APIs.
- Excellent implementation skills (C++, Java, Python).
This is a paid internship.
How to Apply
Fill in the online application form. Other document required include a CV.
For more information visit, the Google Internship page.