Apply: Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program 2016 (For 100 Students)
Deadline: March 20, 2016
The Coca-Cola Company invites applications for the 2016 MENA Scholarship Program. The Company is offering a great opportunity for students from countries across the Middle East, North Africa and Near Asia regions. This is an inclusive month long entrepreneurship program at Indiana University’s prestigious Kelley School of Business, one of the top ranked business programs in the United States.
The Coca-Cola Company & the US Department of State are partnering for the 5th consecutive year to sponsor 100 university students for the scholarship program. The program emphasizes travel, personal development and skill building for promising talent of today to build the leaders of tomorrow!
The program, which begins in early July 2016, is fully funded including travel to and within the United States, accommodations, meals, and university and visa fees.
- Open to university students from Algeria, Egypt, Jordan, Morocco, Pakistan, Palestine and Tunisia
How to Apply
All you have to do is first check if you are eligible then follow these 4 steps:
- Set up an account using this link https://scholarship.coca-cola.com
- Think of an idea that can make Tunisia better (cease an opportunity or meet a necessity)
- Submit your idea on the website
- Get the word out by letting your friends/ family members/ classmates…. Know that you applied and encourage them to vote for your idea
This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience! So do not hesitate to apply if you are eligible.
For more information, visit Coca-Cola MENA Scholarship Program.