Call for Participation: Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Forum 2016 in Valletta, Malta (Fully-funded)
Deadline: March 15, 2016
The Anna Lindh Foundation invites applications for the Anna Lindh Euro-Mediterranean Forum 2016, taking place in Valletta, Malta, on 24th and 25th October 2016. Representatives of civil society organisations member of the Anna Lindh Networks based across the 42 countries of the Union for the Mediterranean are invited to apply to get involved in the region’s primary gathering for intercultural dialogue.
The Euro-Mediterranean Forum offers a unique platform for civil society actors, national and regional institutional representatives to learn from practices, to promote partnerships and to advocate for policy and operational measures to respond to the current socio-cultural challenges that the societies of the two shores of the Mediterranean are facing.
The Anna Lindh Foundation is an international organisation which promotes intercultural exchanges and common projects among the civil societies of the Euro-Mediterranean region.
The Anna Lindh Foundation (ALF) will fully cover the travel and accommodation costs of participants selected.
Participants will be selected according to the following criteria:
- Nationality and residence: participants should national and resident of one of the 42 countries of the Euro-Mediterranean region
- Organisation: Network membership, description of the work done by the organization and of the role of the applicant within it
- Experience: Previous experience with the Anna Lindh Foundation and other regional networks
- Language skills: English, French and Arabic
- Participation in the Forum:
- Ways in which participants consider to contribute to the main workshops sessions in relation to Cross-cultural understanding; Women for dialogue; Sustainable future with opportunities for youth; Interaction within multicultural contexts and exchange of practices across the Mediterranean; and previous work done in these areas.
- Interest to share good practices for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and their relevance
- Interest to share future projects/initiatives for the promotion of intercultural dialogue in the Euro-Mediterranean region and their relevance
- Interest to contribute to the creative point with an artistic production
- Motivations and expectations: Motivation and expected gain from participation in the Forum
- Follow-up: Ways of contributing to the follow-up of the Forum, especially in relation to the National Network of belonging
- To apply online, log on to: http://forum2016.annalindh.org/node/add/application
- Read the Draft programme and application form