Deadline: March 30, 2017
Entries are invited for the Sunway International Photography Competition. The Sunway International Photography Competition (or SunwayIPC for short) is inspired by the many amazing photos posted by fans on various social media platforms. SunwayIPC is one of Sunway Berhad’s initiatives in promoting all forms of art; from music to paintings, and now, photography. Post up to 16 photos and stand a chance to win prizes worth over RM100,000!
Take photos according to the 4 categories below:
- Sunway Architecture: Design and aesthetics of buildings, bridges, roads, columns and other structures within the Locations.
- Sunway Communities: Communities across different sectors including healthcare, education, retail, residential, leisure or entertainment within the Locations OR showcasing essence or elements of live, learn, work, play in a healthy, secure and well-connected environment;
- Sunway Landscapes: Landscape or greenery within the Locations;
- Sunway Culture and Festivals: Cultural and festive decorations within the Locations.
Over RM100,000 worth of prizes to be won
- Grand Prize – RM10,000 Cash, 3D2N stay at the Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, 10,000 Sunway Pals Points, Award Certificate;
- 1st Prize – RM5,000 Cash and others (for 4 entries);
- 2nd Prize – RM3,000 Cash and others (for 4 entries);
- 3rd Prize – RM2,000 Cash and others (for 4 entries)
- Merits – RM500 Cash and others.
Open to all aged 18 and above.
- To participate, participants must first register as a Sunway Pals member. For a more detailed guideline on photo submission, go here.
- Submissions must be in a RGB/sRGB colour profile & saved as JPEG format, in 300ppi. The supported size for each image should be a minimum of 2MB and a maximum of 5MB.