Participate in the 3rd NATO Summer School – Bulgaria (Funded)
Deadline: April 17, 2016
The Bulgarian Euro-Atlantic Youth Club is pleased to invite participants to the Third NATO Summer School – a one-week international seminar focusing on current “NATO challenges and concerns on the eve of 2016 Summit”. The seminar will be held in the period 30th May – 5th June 2016 in Smolyan, Bulgaria.
This year’s seminar will focus on NATO’s priority actions directed for the Alliance’s adaptation to the new security environment. Specifically, key topics will be current challenges in the Black Sea region, preparing for threats in emergent spaces, including cyber space and maritime security, Smart Defence and planning for the future in times of austerity, NATO’s role as a global security actor, NATO-Russia relations, women’s role in peace and security, war against terrorism, and NATO transparency and reforms.
- For the selected international participants there will be no extra participation fee;
- Accommodation, food and transport, for the organized events, will be covered;
- Travel reimbursements of up to €100 per person to those selected, provided that participants will choose affordable travel options.
- Open to young students and professionals who have a passion for security and defense.
- Applicant should be between 20-30 years.
Begin by filling out the application form.
For further questions, please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call at +359 884 36 74 55.
For more information, visit NATO Summer School 2016.