Call for Nominations: Diana Award for Young People 2016
Deadline: May 3, 2016
Nominations are now been accepted for the Diana Award for young people. The Diana Award is bestowed upon courageous, caring, compassionate young people, transforming the lives of others in Diana, Princess of Wales’ legacy. By nominating young people for the Diana Award you too are about to transform their lives as the Diana Award is an award for life.
The Award is open to young people from across the world and UK Award holders will be celebrated regionally, as part of the UK INSPIRE Series.
- Diana Anti-bullying champion: For young people who tackle bullying in schools and communities.
- Diana Active Campaigner: For young people who run campaigns in their schools and communities.
- Diana Champion Fundraiser: For young people who tackle bullying in schools and communities.
- Diana Champion Volunteer: For young people who give their time to improve the lives of others.
- Diana Courageous Citizen: For a young person whose courageous approach to life has made a direct impact on the lives of others.
This is for individuals only.
Please visit the Application guide for full details on each category and the specific questions for each category
This is open to young people between the ages 9-18 years at the time of your nomination.
All successful nominees will receive an invitation to attend the INSPIRE Series event* in their region where the they will receive a certificate signed by the UK Prime Minister in an official ceremony. By becoming a Diana Award Holder they will also receive a social action resource pack and opportunities to join our Network and Mentoring programmes. *The regional event tickets may be limited for successful group nominations.
For more information, visit the Diana Awards