Deadline: May 2, 2016
OmniPapers, with the support of her founder Emily Johnson, announces an international essay contest! OmniPapers is your ultimate guide to the world of essay writing services that lets you compare websites by different criteria. What is the main task? Write an essay on the topic “The ideal higher education model for my country.”
Try your best to cover the following questions:
- What higher education model do you see ideal?
- What changes would you make to improve your country’s higher education model?
- All essays will be evaluated for creativity, originality, and proper grammar by Emily Johnson.
- First Prize – $500 USD;
- Second Prize – $200 USD;
- Third Prize – $ 100 USD.
- Open to students worldwide;
- Participants must be 20-25 years old;
- The language of your essay should be English.
- You can write it in academic or non-academic style.
- The number of words should be between 1,000-1,500.
- One student can submit only one essay!
- Save and send your essay in Word Doc or PDF formats. Send your essays to [email protected]. The subject line of your email should be “OmniPapers Writing Contest” and write your name in the body of this message.
- Winners will be announced on July 11, and they will be notified by email. Their works will also be published on the organizer’s blog.
For more information,visit Omnipapers Contest.