Communication and Event Organisation Internship – Brussels, Belgium
Deadline: April 30, 2016
A Communication and Event Organisation Intern is needed by the Eurideas Linguistics Services. The Eurideas Linguistic Services is specialized in European and international translation and interpretation projects. Currently they are looking for an intern to take part in a 6-month work placement in their office in Brussels. During the internship the intern will have the opportunity to be involved in communication and event management projects.
Responsibilities of the Intern
- Assisting the Event Manager in her event management duties;
- Finding and evaluating new suppliers and vendors;
- Assisting Eurideas’ team in managing interpretation assignments;
- Participating at events in Brussels;
- Managing Eurideas Twitter and Facebook accounts.
- Interesting international projects;
- Opportunity to be a member of a dynamic and young team;
- Basic intern salary;
- Possibility to be hired after completing the internship;
- Have recently completed BA in European affairs or communication or business studies;
- Be fluent in English and French;
- Have international background, good communication skills;
- Possess the ability to work independently;
- Have very good organisation and time management skills.
Interested candidates should send their CV and motivation letter to [email protected] Please include in the title of your email: “Event organisation intern”.
For more information, visit Communication and Event Organisation Internship.