Call for Abstracts: 16th East-West Center International Graduate Student Conference
Deadline: September 12, 2016
The East-West Center invites graduate students from around the world to submit abstracts for the 16th International Graduate Student Conference on the Asia Pacific region, taking place February 16-18, 2017, in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA. The Conference provides an opportunity to share interdisciplinary perspective through presenting and attending panel presentations in a warm and supportive environment.
- A limited number of merit-based travel grants, generally $100 to $200 (up to a maximum of $500), is available.
A limited number of rooms at the East-West Center residence halls has been reserved for registered conference participants on a space available basis.
- Open to graduate students around the world.
- Due to funding source of travels grants, only indivduals who are citizens/passport holders of countries listed on the application form are eligible to apply for a travel grant.
- An abstract up to a maximum of 500 words is all that is required for the submission – no full paper needed. Authors can submit more than one abstract. Submit your abstract!
- Please specify if you would prefer to register to:
- A traditional format session with 10- to 15-minute presentations -OR-
- A Pecha Kucha format session (20 slides x 20 seconds per slide — more information on the Pecha Kucha 20 x 20 format is available on the IGSC Facebook page)
For more information, visit East-West Center Conference.