Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme 2017 – Johannesburg, South Africa
Deadline: August 31, 2016
Applications are open for the Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme. Hatch offers Bursaries to deserving students from 2nd to 4th academic year. Upon completion of studies, the bursary holders become part of the Professional Development Programme (PDP). The Hatch PDP is a global Hatch initiative aimed at engineering excellence. It has been developed to facilitate the management of professional career development over the initial years. The PDP programme is accredited by ECSA.
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng) status;
- Personal career planning;
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre;
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways;
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews;
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world;
- Networking events and activities.
- Civil & Structural Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electronics Engineering.
- Have 65% and above average in academic performance;
- Possess a Bachelor degree (or working towards) in a relevant discipline;
- Possess Leadership and teamwork skills;
- Have advanced analytical and problem solving skills;
- Have an ability to think laterally and innovatively;
- Be flexible to travel and work in locations within South Africa and Internationally;
- Have a passion and drive to make a real difference.
- CV (be sure to include your transferrable skills and extra-curricular activities);
- Cover letter (personalise this to outline your interests and why you want to work for Hatch);
- Recent copy of your academic transcripts;
- ID Copy;
- Completion of the online graduate application questionnaire (Please ensure you fill in all fields and provide as much information as possible).
For more information, visit Hatch Bursary Scholarship Programme.