Deadline: July 10, 2016
The Tony Adams Fund now in its fifth year, provides annual financial grants to academics and professional staff from Australia and overseas who work in international education. The fund was established in honour of Professor Tony Adams. Tony was a revered leader and highly-regarded mentor to many people working in the international education industry. He was also IEAA’s Foundation President.
Grants are available in the following categories:
- Professional development;
- Research project in international education;
- Doctoral studies in international education.
- Professional Development – Up to 2 x AUD 2,000
These grants are open to academic, professional and/or administrative staff working in the field of international education who wish to pursue further professional development in internationalisation of education.
- Research Project in International Education 1 x AUD 3,000
This grant is available to those undertaking a research project in internationalisation of education. It provides funding up to AUD 3,000 for a one-off research project.
- Doctoral Studies in International Education – 1 x AUD 1,500 (for up to 3 years)
This grant is available to those undertaking a doctoral studies in internationalisation of education. It provides AUD 1,500 funding for each year of a doctoral study (up to 3 years).
- Open to Academic or administrative staff working in the field of international education who wish to pursue further professional development in internationalisation of education, or research or doctoral studies in internationalisation of education;
- Applicants who have commenced or completed professional development or research activity are ineligible for this funding. Only new proposed activities will be considered.
For more information, visit Tony Adams Fund.