Deadline: July 29, 2016
Application is on for the Education for Sustainable Development Okayama Award 2016. The award conducted by Okayama City and ESD Okayama Award Steering Committee will reward outstanding ESD practices in local communities around the world to showcase and promote ESD and also to support the organizations carrying out ESD activities. The Global Award will be given to up to two projects.
- Award of US $3,000 for the selected organizations.
Award winners will be invited to the Award Ceremony on October 29, 2016 in Okayama, Japan, and will be requested to give a presentation on the project.
- Organizations based in any country, including Japan, implementing ESD activities in local communities are eligible to apply for the Global Award;
- Only one application per organization can be accepted;
- Projects which received the Global Award in the past are not eligible.
- Please send the application form and other materials via [email protected] to the Secretariat.
- Write “ESD Okayama Award Application” in the subject line of your e-mail.
For more information, visit ESD Okayama Award 2016.