UNESCO MGIEP Internship 2016 – New Delhi, India
Deadline: June 16, 2016
UNESCO MGIEP New Delhi, a specialized Category-I institute that works on empowering the Youth and transforming education for humanity is currently offering opportunities to high potential and highly motivated candidates to intern for 3 – 6 months with the Youth Programme at UNESCO MGIEP.
The selected candidate will work under the direct supervision of the Project Officer and assist in programme activities and help build membership and engagement for the YESPeace Community on Knowledge – Commons (an online platform to discuss Education for Peace, Sustainable development and Global citizenship – EPSG) and also Social Media.
- Build membership and engagement for YESPeace Community;
- Execute, monitor and analyse the YESPeace Community online engagement plan;
- Link the Online engagement plan on Knowledge – Commons and Social Media with various large scale events of the Institute;
- Assist to promote YESPeace Community on Social Media;
- Develop on an ongoing basis a database of influential youth in the field of EPSG;
- Preparing pre and post activity reports for YESPeace Community activities;
- Provide assistance/support during institute wide conferences and activities;
- Assist Programme Officers with any other youth – programme related tasks.
- Candidate should have a postgraduate in Digital Media, Mass Communication, Journalism and Education;
- Social Media savvy with, preferably, proven ability of past online community building experience;
- Proficiency in Design software’s will be an asset.
- Send your detailed CV in attached format along with a letter of Interest by email to [email protected];
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For more information, visit UNESCO MGIEP Internship.