The Bridge Program for Undergraduates at Nigerian Universities (Fully-sponsored)
Deadline: June 30, 2016
Applications for The Bridge Program is currently open. The Bridge program provides selected Nigerian university students with the winning career and leadership training.
TBP enables fellows by connecting them to the network, skills and resources that will allow them to be globally competitive, business-minded, solution driven, critical-thinkers and most importantly employable. Great emphasis is placed on global peer collaboration, mentoring, networking, career support and internships as the ingredients for success in their leadership, entrepreneurial and intrepreneurial journeys.
An average TBP fellow will spend 2-4 years in the program. The program includes a 4-week intensive summer camp every year. This year the camp will be from July 18 to August 13 in 2016, and we are inviting you to apply.
Open to students (first or second year students) currently enrolled in Nigerian universities.
The program is fully sponsored for all successful applicants.
How to Apply
There are two modes of application
- Manual Method: Download and complete the application, attach your essays and all required documents and send to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic Online and Mobile Methods: Complete the application online or by using your smart phone. Make sure you include essays and all requested documents.
A complete application includes
- Download Application form | Online Application form
- Academic Records
- Verification from your current university/Secondary School on your status
- Copy of two recent academic transcripts (1st and 2nd term SS3 or Year 11) including mock results
- National Exams Records
- A certified copy of senior certificate or diploma/degree or other exams mentioned in the application form.
- Letter of explanation for any disciplinary actions that have been brought against you in an educational institution.
- 2 Letters of Recommendation from your current institution preferably 1 from the principal/ Head Teacher/Dean and class teacher.
- Essay Questions
- Certified Copy Identification Documents – Passport, ID or Birth Certificate
For more information, visit the Bridge Program.