Deadline: September 22, 2016
The Australia Awards Mongolia Program has contracted Zorig Foundation to manage the Women’s Leadership Program. The program is an important part of the Australian Government’s development support to Mongolia delivered by its Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. The Women’s Leaders Program will provide a comprehensive leadership and development training for 20 alumni – men and women – over an 8-month period from October 2016 to June 2017. Alumni will engage in a variety of activities to develop their personal leadership capacity.
WLP participants must:
- Be Australian Development Scholarships/Australia Awards graduates. (Australia Leadership Awards Scholarships graduates cannot apply because they have benefited from leadership activities as part of their awards);
- Be currently employed (self-employed alumni and women returning from maternity leave during the program are eligible);
- Be willing to commit to the 8 months of the program;
- Be willing to participate in follow-up monitoring of the program;
- Demonstrate a willingness to strengthen their understanding of gender issues in Mongolia and commit to supporting both men’s and women’s leadership;
- Demonstrate a supportive workplace and family environment to undertake the program;
- Be seeking to improve their leadership and decision-making skills.
- Interested applicants should begin by filling the application form;
- The following documents also need to be uploaded with the application form:
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- The Letter of Recommendation (preferably from the Employer)
- Statement of Purpose: This statement of 500-1000 words should explain your reasons for applying to the WLP; personal expectations from the program, previous leadership achievements and your future career plans after completion of the program.
All completed applications must be submitted no later the September 22, 2016 at 13:00.
For more information, visit Women’s Leadership Program 2017.