Google Demo Day 2016 – Women’s Edition | Pitch @ Silicon Valley
Deadline: October 6, 2016
Are you a female founder with a startup in the B2B or B2C space? Showcase your startup in Silicon Valley! Apply for the Google Demo Day – Women’s Edition.
Each year, Google Demo Day brings a diverse group of startups from the around the world to Silicon Valley to showcase their technology and meet investors and mentors.
Google Demo Day: Women’s Edition will feature some of the world’s best early stage startups founded or co-founded by women. Startups from all over the world will be highlighted at Google HQ in Mountain View, and connected with Silicon Valley investors.
To be eligible
- You have a startup in the B2B or B2C space (technology vertical preferred).
- Founders include at least one woman.
- That founder(s) will travel to and present at Demo Day.
- You are actively raising a Series A round of roughly $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 USD.
- You are willing and able to travel to Silicon Valley October 30-November 3, 2016.
- You are passionate about building a great company.
- Present – Pitch on stage to a full room of investors, VCs, and respected judges at the Google Headquarters in Mountain View.
- Elevate – Opportunities to be featured in press coverage around Demo Day.
- Connect -Be a part of a global network with this year’s cohort of ambitious founders.
- Grow – Receive focused mentoring, feedback, and support from Googlers and Silicon Valley veterans at an exclusive series of talks and workshops.
- Explore – Startups will be in Silicon Valley from October 30-November 3, 2016.
Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the cost of hotel accommodations for up to two rooms. For international founders, Google for Entrepreneurs will cover the cost of air travel.
Complete the online application form.
Please forward all Inquiries to: [email protected].
For more information, visit Google Demo Day-Women