Social Entrepreneurship Forum Outreach Accelerator 2017 – Stockholm, Sweden
Deadline: October 31, 2016
The SE Outreach Accelerator is a scaling program for social entrepreneurs running businesses that address social and environmental challenges facing the developing world. The program consists of three parts and runs over a period of six months. You will spend 3 x 2 weeks in Stockholm attending seminars, workshops and individual coaching sessions. An experienced mentor will also be assigned to you to help support you throughout the program. In between the two sessions in Stockholm you will return to your home country for a practical implementation phase.
- The program is free to attend, with most costs covered:
- Participants will enjoy the following benefits:
- International business school exposure – during your time in Stockholm you will be trained and coached by lecturers from leading universities such as Stanford University and Stockholm School of Economics.
- Interactive content – you can share your ideas and learnings with your team, mentors and advisors through an interactive business opportunity assessment platform.
- Intimate group, global network – with a maximum of 8 participants per accelerator, you have an opportunity to form close relationships with social entrepreneurs from across the world – who will become an important part of your support network as you continue your entrepreneurial journey.
- Social entrepreneurship expertise – social entrepreneurs face challenges and opportunities that regular entrepreneurs are not exposed to, with 12 years of experience in the social entrepreneurship field, SE Forum has a lot of learnings and networks to draw from.
- International network – SE Forum has a social entrepreneur alumni that spans over 60 different countries, so if you are looking to scale, you can direct questions to entrepreneurs in that geographical location.
- Certificate of completion – upon graduation you will receive a certificate of completion.
You are eligible if:
- First round applications are open between October 3-31, 2016. Deadline is 10:00 AM CET (Stockholm time) on October 31st. Applications that come in after this deadline will not be reviewed;
- A selected group of candidates will be sent a link by November 4 to fill in a second application. The second round application is due by November 14 2016;
- Interviews will be conducted (on Skype) with top applicants between November 28 and December 9, 2016;
- Selected social entrepreneurs are announced by December 19, 2016.