Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards 2017
Deadline: January 31, 2017
Application for the 2017 Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards are now open. Sponsored by Continental Reinsurance, the awards recognise the outstanding work of journalists from across the continent of Africa. Successful candidates have to demonstrate how their articles have raised awareness and understanding of the re/insurance sector in Africa. The awards are an extension of Continental Reinsurance’s continued commitment to the advancement of excellence in the industry.
The award categories are as follow:
- Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalist of the Year;
- Best Re/Insurance Industry Analysis and Commentary;
- Best Re/Insurance Industry Feature Article.
- Entrants have to be based in an African country;
- Submission can be either a published article or a broadcasted radio/television clip in English or French.
- Email your submissions in English or French to: C[email protected];
- Contributions have to be sent together with the following information:
- Explanatory Brief: A 250-words motivation note explaining the reason for creating the article/clip;
- Personal: Include your name, media organisation, the publishing/broadcasting date, a brief profile and a photo;
- Award Categories: Your submission should specify the award categories that you are entering for.
The review period is the 12 months leading up to the submission deadline date.
For more information, visit Pan-African Re/Insurance Journalism Awards.