Deadline: March 5, 2017
Youth Volunteering Innovation Challenge (YVIC) supports young volunteers across the ASEAN region to initiate innovation led by youth for social impact and development, by providing access to the micro metor and initial funding to launch their ideas.
As part of YVIC UNV Indonesia announced a competition proposal with a unique idea, focus on the development of the ability to live and careers through volunteer.
Your idea is simple, fun and creative will help more young people in Indonesia and surrounding areas to connect to the change and social innovation, while youth and society mutually benefited through volunteer activities.
18-30 years-old Indonesian currently residing in Indonesia. Youth residing and/or studying outside of Jakarta are strongly encouraged to apply.
Teams will be judged on the following criteria:
- The idea put forward and its relevance to YVIC
- Sustainability – long-term prospects for the survival and success
- The social impact – the value of the innovations that will be introduced to the public
- How the team will understand and examine the question (the answer to question # 6 on the “Proposal Information”)
Qualifications / Criteria for registration
- The team consists of 2-3 people, aged between 18-30 and were living in Indonesia. Youth who lived / was studying in Jakarta are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Each team can only register one proposal. And one individual can only be affiliated with only one team.
- The winning team must conduct trials on their proposal was selected after a national workshop.
- The team should be able to complete the implementation of their proposals at the end of October 2017
- Proposals must demonstrate a collaborative approach by collaborating with various partners from government, civil society organizations, communities, and the existing network.
Access to mentors and micro seed funds, expanding network, boosting social and job skills.
These benefits could lead the individual and the community to fulfillment and happiness in life.
How to Apply
Complete and submit the online application.
For more information, visit YVIC