Morgan Stanley University Photo Contest 2017
Deadline: February 19, 2017
Each year, students show Morgan Stanley what the world looks like through their eyes in their annual photo competition. This year’s theme, Places and Spaces, focuses on the various places and spaces where you live, work and travel to. Participants are encouraged to submit photos of Places and Spaces; moments in your lives, your travels and your imagination.
- First Prize: Apple Watch Sport
- Second Prize: FitBit Activity Tracker
- Third Prize: US $100 or equivalent local currency in Amazon vouchers
- All entrants must be studying at a university in Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and North America and the photo must come from a university email address;
- Students should be willing to provide evidence of their enrolment if short-listed;
- The competition is not open to those students who have already graduated.
Entries will be judged by the following criteria:
- Theme: does the photo accurately reflect the theme Places and Spaces?
- Creativity: has the entrant used their imagination to create something original?
- Style: does the photograph hold a distinctive appearance in its technique and form?
- Impact: does the photograph influence or have a strong effect on its audience?
You can submit your photo by emailing [email protected], attaching your photo and specifying the following:
- Your Name
- University/School where you study
- A short description (maximum 100 words) of how the photo conveys the theme “Places and Spaces”
You will be informed by email if your submission has been successful and all short-listed photos will be displayed on this site. Voting will open on March 17 to determine the first-, second-, and third-place winners. Current students can cast their vote for their favourite photo by emailing [email protected]
For more information, visit Morgan Stanley University Photo Contest.