Estonian National Scholarship Programme
Deadline March 20,2017
The Estonian National Scholarship Programme for international students, researchers and academic staff provides Scholarships for summer and winter schools, the scholarships are intended to support participation in summer courses of Estonian language and culture as well as in courses of summer and winter schools related to the English-language curricula of degree study in Estonia.
The scholarship reimburses up to 500 EUR of the course fee and accommodation costs of 25 EUR per day for a maximum of 28 days per secondment in a calendar year.
Thescholarship is available for students of Bachelor’s, Master’s or doctoral studies in foreign universities who are actively involved in the studies at the time of application and have been studying at university for at least one year.
During the period of payment of grant the scholarship recipient should stay in Estonia.
The candidate should pre-register to the course before applying for the scholarship.
Begin Application Here.
Applicants will have to provide the following:
- Motivation letter through online application system
- Confirmation of admission from the higher education institution in Estonia or confirmation of submission of required admission documents;
- Copy of passport or ID-card.
- Transcript of records from the home university;
- Confirmation of registration from home university containing information on the applicant’s level of study, normal period of studies and progress towards the degree;
- Confirmation of admission from organising institution (can be sent by e-mail);
For more information, visit Estonian National Scholarship Programme