Call for Papers: ADBI-World Economy Workshop on Globalization and the Environment
Deadline: August 1, 2017
The Asian Development Bank Institute (ADBI), in cooperation with World Economy, invites submissions of unpublished papers looking at Globalization and the Environment in Asia. Both theoretical and empirical research papers with policy orientations are welcome provided that findings, conclusions, and policy recommendations are based on solid evidence and analysis. Manuscripts can focus on Asia as a whole, a group of countries, or individual economies.
Submission of papers dealing with but NOT limited to the following topics are welcome:
- Trade, resources, and the environment
- International investment and the environment
- International migration and the environment
- Policy designs and reforms on trade and the environment in Asian economies
Cost and Benefits
- ADBI will cover registration, flight, and hotel costs, plus a small lump-sum payment for one presenter of every accepted paper.
- Selected papers from the workshop will be considered for publication in the special issue of World Economy or an edited book volume.
- Applicants must be a citizen of ADB member countries.
- Submissions with brief author bios should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- August 1, 2017: Deadline for submission of complete paper(s)
- August 31, 2017: Decisions by academic committee on submissions
- September 26-27, 2017: Workshop date
For more information, visit ADBI-World Economy Workshop.