Join the AMEE Student Task Force 2017 – Helsinki, Finland
Deadline: March 17, 2017
Apply to become part of the AMEE Student Task Force 2017. AMEE is one of the most important organisations for medical and other health professions’ Education in the world. AMEE promotes international excellence in education in the healthcare professions across the continuum of undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing education. Every year, AMEE organizes the largest medical education conference in the world: the AMEE Conference! In the last years, more than 3,500 participants attended the AMEE Conferences, with workshops, lectures, poster presentations, short communications, exhibitions, etc.
This year, AMEE offers 39 international medical students the chance to attend the Conference for free, with financial support for travel and accommodation expenses. In exchange for that those students are asked to assist in basic tasks, related to helping out with practical issues and assisting participants during the conference.
- Two students from the Student Task Force with a special interest in technology enhanced learning will get the unique opportunity to contribute to the AMEE Conference Hackathon.
Any student with:
- a certain interest and/or background in medical education and other healthcare professions education;
- sufficient English skills;
- total respect for the rules and responsibilities of the Student Task Force;
- full availability for the Student Task Force working days (25 – 30 August);
- the right motivation and enthusiasm for working in an international team of students.
All applications will be judged by the Coordinators team. Selections will be made based on:
- relevant experience
- future plans for use of experience gained
- geographical and gender diversity
- Complete the online application form
For more information, visit AMEE Student Task Force 2017.