Regard Sur Mon Voisin Photography Artists Residency Program 2017
Deadline: May 21, 2017
The French Institute of Montenegro, Petrovic Njegos Foundation and OSCE (Organisation for Security and Co-Operation in Europe) invite six young photographers from Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, FYROM, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia to visit a neighbour country and give a photographic record of this visited country. The residency will take place during 11 days (plus round trip), when photographers will have to explore their designated country. After those residencies, the six young artists will be invited in Podgorica (Montenegro) to present a selection of their photographs in a common exhibition, and to share their experience in a round table. The exhibition may be shown in other countries.
Objective of the Residency
- To empower six selected young persons to discover a neighbor country through its diversity, culture, people etc and make photographic records of it;
- To enable a large audience to experience this project through exhibitions and round tables;
- To promote regional cooperation and the creation of networks and friendships.
The project will provide:
- Stipend to cover food and accommodation expenses during the residency, to be administered by the artist and limited to the amount of €720 (Justification of expenses will be requested);
- Stipend to cover travel expenses within the designated country, to be administered by the artist and limited to the amount of €150. (Justification of expenses will be requested);
- Round trip tickets from home country to the designated country;
- Round trip to Podgorica for the exposition inauguration and round table;
- Accommodation and stipend to cover food expenses in Podgorica during the inauguration and round table.
- Candidates must be amateur or professional photographers;
- Candidates must be aged between 18 – 30 years old;
- Candidates must have the nationality of one of the following countries: Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, FYROM, Kosovo, Montenegro, Serbia;
- Candidates must have a photography portfolio;
- Candidates must have a professional or semi professional camera.
All applications must be sent to email@example.com before May 21, 2017 at 2300. E-mail title should be in this format: Candidature/Country of Origin/First and Last Name
- The application dossier must include:
- Passport copy
- Signed and filled candidature form (see model) in French or English
- CV and short biography in French or English
- Cover letter (1 page maximum, see model) in French or English
- A portfolio of previous photography works (5 Mb maximum or link to online portfolio)
- Incomplete or incorrect applications will not be accepted.
- The Project is not responsible for corrupted files. Please double-check all material.
- Candidates will be notified by email about their selection
- Submit application before May 21, 2017 at 23h (GMT +1)
- Results will be announced: May 26, 2017
- Residency Period: 12-22 June 2017
- Exhibition and Round Table in Podgorica: June 28, 2017
For more information, visit Photography Artists Residency Program.