Apply for the iPrice Innovators’ Grant 2017 (Worth up to USD $ 1,500)
Deadline: August 31, 2017
Have a great e-commerce idea that would make a significant difference? Here is your chance! Founded by like-minded forward thinkers and innovators, iPrice Group was established with the aim to improve the online shopping experience for both consumers and online merchants. As they reach their 3rd year anniversary come October 2017, they would like to celebrate the occasion by inspiring the innovators of tomorrow by launching our inaugural iPrice Innovators Grant. This special initiative is organised for high school and tertiary education students to inspire the future generation to innovate through the e-commerce space and be creative in realising their inspiration for a better world. By mid October 2017, 5 winners will be chosen and be given grants worth up to USD $ 1,500.
- The 5 finalists will be chosen based on how they best present their innovative e-commerce solution. All 5 finalists will receive an e-certificate and USD $100 grant each;
- iPrice will judge and determine a single winner, where he/she will be declared the winner of the iPrice Innovators’ Grant and bag an additional USD $1,000.
- Regardless if you’re in high school or in your tertiary education, iPrice Group would love to hear your innovative ideas. Unveil the innovator within you!
- Only one individual is allowed per-application;
- Applicants may submit their essays in either one of these languages: English, Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog.
Answer this question by writing an essay between 1,000 to 2,000 words: How do you think e-commerce can be utilised to resolve issues that is faced by people today?
Your essay should:
- Highlight a specific challenge or difficulties faced by real individuals or an organisation and,
- Describe how can e-commerce help overcome the mentioned issues
For example: An idea how an e-commerce can help effectively deliver food supplies to rural communities, a useful service from e-commerce to help a single mother to juggle her tasks or an idea how ecommerce can be used as a tool to help offline businesses grow.
Once ready you may email your essay to [email protected] with the details stated on the official website
Attach the following in your email:
- Scanned copy/picture of your student card
- Your essay in pdf format
The subject of your email should be written in this manner: Name of country – Title of Essay- your name. Essay submission ends by 11.59PM (GMT +8, Kuala Lumpur), August 31, 2017.
For more information, visit iPrice Innovators’ Grant.