SIF Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme in Singapore 2018
Deadline: December 10, 2017
Singapore International Foundation (SIF) is now accepting applications for the 2018 Young Social Entrepreneurs (YSE). The YSE programme seeks to inspire, equip and enable youth of different nationalities to embark on social enterprises (SEs) in Singapore and beyond. If you have a social enterprise idea, they want to help you make it happen!
Through the YSE programme, participants will learn from and interact with leading social entrepreneurs, business professionals and other youth who are keen on social innovation, while expanding their networks for potential collaborations for good.
Admitted YSEs will attend a 4-day YSE Workshop held in Singapore, and pitch for a chance to be shortlisted into the YSE programme which includes a mentorship scheme; overseas study visit and an opportunity to pitch for funding. All admitted YSEs will be able to join our network, and engage in alumni activities throughout the year.
- Ecosystem – Join an international ecosystem of changemakers including like-minded individuals, corporates, practitioners and successful entrepreneurs
- Mentorship – Gain access to industry experts and professionals for mentorship
- Overseas study visits – Embark on overseas study visit to gain insights
- Grants – Develop your social enterprise with up to SGD$ 20,000 in grants!
Open to passionate young changemakers and entrepreneurs of any nationality who:
- Have viable and innovative business ideas that addresses a social issue
- Are committed individuals or have a team (with up to 3 members who can join the programme)
- Are between 18 to 30 years old (open to all nationalities)
- Complete the online application
- You and your team will need to submit your details through the online application form. Applicants would need to attach the following documents in the form:
- Business plan overview – click here to download the template
- Business Summary Guidelines
- Business Model Canvas Template
- Group/Individual photo
- SE logo (if available)
- Any supporting documents (optional)
Please note that SIF may contact you to conduct phone interviews for clarifications and/or updates where needed. We therefore strongly advise that you to submit your application as early as possible so that we have ample time to assist you where necessary.
For more information, visit SIF Young Social Entrepreneurs Programme.