Iflexion Scholarship Program 2018 for Students from US, Canada, Australia, NZ and the EU
Deadline: December 31, 2017
Iflexion is now accepting applications for the annual Iflexion Scholarship Program. The Scholarship aims support college seniors, undergraduate and postgraduate students in their educational aspirations. Students come from universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the EU countries.
Iflexion is a software development company. Since inception in 1999, they have been delivering software development and related IT services. They combine proven methodologies, business domain knowledge and technology expertise of 400+ skilled software professionals to deliver high quality solutions.
The sum of $1,000 (or equivalent in other currencies) will be awarded to one selected applicant in January 2018.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must be enrolled full-time as a college senior, undergraduate or postgraduate student at accredited colleges or universities in the United States of America, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the EU countries.
- Your essay must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar
- Your essay must not exceed fifteen hundred (1500) words.
- In order to apply, you must submit an essay on the following topic: “How Mobile Technology will change Retail in 5 years”.
- Complete the online application and upload your essay
Scholarship winners will be announced within 30 days after the Deadline.
For more information, visit Iflexion Scholarship Program