Deadline: October 27, 2017
The Asia-Europe Foundation is looking for an outstanding individual to be their Project Funds Manager. Supervised by and reporting to the Director, Finance & Administration, this position is mainly responsible for managing ASEF’s Project Funds, handing the different grants and requirement from contributing member, as well as in reviewing and improving ASEF’s internal finance processes and control.
The Asia-Europe Foundation (ASEF) promotes understanding, strengthens relationships and facilitates cooperation among the people, institutions and organisations of Asia and Europe. ASEF enhances dialogue, enables exchanges and encourages collaboration across the thematic areas of culture, education, governance, sustainable development, economy and public health.
- The successful candidate will be offered a monthly salary commensurate with her/his qualifications and work experience;
- Other applicable benefits include an annual wage supplement equivalent to 1 month’s salary, paid leaves and medical benefits.
- Candidates must be citizens and passport holders of ASEM Partner countries;
- Have a bachelor’s degree in related fields, such as Development Studies, Public Policy, Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Social Sciences, or Sciences;
- Diploma/certificates in other job-related subjects are desirable;
- Minimum 5 years of extensive work experience in managing donor relationship and project funds, assisting in project monitoring and evaluation, as well as preparing project proposals and reports;
- Good experience in handling financial tasks, including budgeting, contract, procurement and payment, and expenditure report, is required;
- A successful track record in dealing with government donors is highly desirable;
- Experience in training on project management and evaluation is an advantage;
- Experience of working in international organisations and multinational teams is an asset;
- Fluent oral and written English (ASEF’s only working language);
- Adept in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint;
- Previous working experience in international organisation or non-profit sector will be an added advantage.
To apply for this position, please submit the followings documents:
- Cover letter (maximum 1 A4 page in length) detailing the qualities and contributions that you can bring to ASEF;
- Curriculum vitae highlighting your education, work experience, and other qualifications related to the job requirements;
- Copy of your passport(s).
Please send your application by e-mail with the subject “1709FA13_Full Name” to [email protected] by October 27, 2017. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
For more information, visit Project Funds Manager at ASEF.