Community Media – Technology Innovation Award 2017-2018
Deadline: November 8, 2017
Development Alternatives with support from Ford Foundation announces the Community Media – Technology Innovation Award 2017- 2018. The Award encourages technology innovators to incubate their technology and strengthen the community media efficiency, outreach and effectiveness.
Development Alternatives (DA), the world’s first social enterprise dedicated to sustainable development, is a research and action organisation striving to deliver socially equitable, environmentally sound and economically scalable development outcomes. DA’s green technology innovations for habitat, water, energy and waste management, which deliver basic needs and generate sustainable livelihoods, have reduced poverty and rejuvenated natural ecosystems in the most backward regions of India.
- Five technology development awards will be given out ranging from INR 3 Lakhs to INR 15 Lakhs per technology to the selected technology partners.
- Technology should be innovative or applicant should have rights of the technology;
- Improved outreach of the community media organisations;
- Cost – effective technology;
- No degree required to adopt this technology;
- No other government permission required to adopt this technology.
Project will be evaluated against three main criteria:
Send in your entries to [email protected] in the prescribed format as in the application form OR send it by post to:
B-32, Tara Crescent, Qutub Institutional Area,
New Delhi 110016
Please mark your entry as ‘Community Media – Technology Innovation Support’
For more information, visit Community Media – Technology Innovation Award.