Deadline: June 30, 2018
RawSpiceBar is offering an annual Community Volunteer Scholarship to all students enrolled in a university during the 2018 school year. At RawSpiceBar, they believe that volunteer involvement is an integral part of a strong and prosperous community. To encourage this value, they’ve decided to reward a college or university student who demonstrates outstanding volunteer involvement in their community.
RiceSpiceBar was created out of love of a love for quality ingredients, fresh flavors and, most importantly, for home chefs who love cooking global dishes. Their mission is to give you the best possible flavor experience and always at a fair price. By sourcing, toasting, grinding and blending, they are able to deliver the freshest, ready to use flavor kits direct to your door.
- The winning applicant will receive $1,500 dollars towards their costs of education.
- Be enrolled full-time at a college or university in the USA or Canada for the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
- Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
- Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
- Simply fill out the application form;
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2017-2018 academic year;
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement;
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer.
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
- The deadline to apply is June 30, 2018, at midnight PST;
- The winner of the contest will be notified via email and announced no later than 12 midnight PST on August 1, 2018;
- Payment of the scholarship will be remitted to the winner’s respective academic tuition services department in full no later than August 15, 2018.
For more information, visit RiceSpiceBar Community Volunteer Scholarship.