TopSecurityReview Annual Scholarship Program 2018-2019 for US College Students
Deadline: June 30, 2018
Application for the TopSecurityReview Annual Scholarship Program for US College Students is now open. At TopSecurityReview, they believe that awareness and taking a proactive role have tremendous effects on people’s safety. To encourage this, they have decided to reward a university student who will be able to promote awareness on issues of home security and safety through writing.
TopSecurityReview is your best source of high quality home security system reviews. They stringently compare systems, provide in-depth reviews with an aggressive rating system, and share legit customer testimonials to help you make an informative decision for you and your family’s safety. They know that the right security system can give you both protection and peace of mind. They can help you find exactly what you’re looking for in a home security system customized to fit your needs.
- The winner of scholarship will receive a $1,000 which can be used for tuition expenses.
- Applicants need to be a full-time college student in the USA for the academic year 2018-2019;
- You need to be 18 years or over. If you aren’t, make sure to get the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
To apply, write a short essay that’s about 500 to 1000 words about home security and safety. There’s no strict rule as to how it should be written, but your submission must be:
- Can provide value to other people
Once you have your essay, submit it to [email protected] along with the following details:
- Complete name
- Phone number
- Name of university or school
- Valid documents proving that you’re a student
The final date of submission will be on June 30, 2018, so be sure to send your entry before that time. All essays will be carefully reviewed by the TSR team.
For more information, visit TopSecurityReview Annual Scholarship Program.