Deadline: February 15, 2018
UNICEF Innocenti is seeking an intern to work with our dedicated Research Facilitation and Knowledge Management team to assist with the ‘Best of UNICEF Research’ 2018 programme, competition and publication. The internship programme at Innocenti offers eligible/qualified students the opportunity to acquire practical experience under the direct supervision of experienced staff in Florence, Italy.
- Interns are required to be covered by own medical insurance and, if applicable, visa to complete this internship in Italy.
- A monthly stipend of US$1,000 is foreseen to contribute towards living expenses.
- Possibility of travel aid might be considered for candidates not based in Florence.
- This internship is open to individuals currently enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate or PhD degree programme or that have graduated within the past two years.
- Candidates must be proficient in English and have excellent academic performance.
- Candidates should have excellent academic performance as demonstrated by recent university or institution records;
- Candidates must not have immediate relatives (e.g. father, mother, brother, sister) working in any UNICEF office nor other relatives in the line of authority which the intern will report to.
- Additional consideration will be given for any past experience.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for a telephone interview tentatively scheduled for the week of 19th February.
For more information, visit UNICEF Innocenti Internship.