IFCN Scholarships for Young Clinical Neurophysiologists 2018
Deadline: March 30, 2018
The International Federation of Clinical Neurophysiology (IFCN) is offering Scholarships for Young Clinical Neurophysiologists for 2018. The scholarships enables young clinical neurophysiologists spend at least 6 months in a neurophysiological laboratory or research laboratory with a national/international reputation. This is to enable them to advance their training or participate in a research project in Clinical Neurophysiology.
Both the education and research scholarships are for $25,000 USD.
- Education scholarships: The IFCN awards THREE scholarships for young clinical neurophysiologists wishing to spend at least 6 months in a neurophysiological laboratory with a national/international reputation. Applicants are expected to advance their training in Clinical Neurophysiology. These scholarships will be split between applicants from economically disadvantaged countries and applicants from developed countries and covers at least 6 months of study (application should stipulate duration of studies). Applicants who are 35 years of age or less will be given preference.
- Research scholarships: The IFCN awards THREE scholarships for young clinical neurophysiologists wishing to spend at least 6 months in a neurophysiological research laboratory with a national/international reputation. Applicants are expected to participate in a research project.
- Open to young clinical neurophysiologists
- The IFCN requires a positive progress report from the winners’ supervisor at the end of the first semester to continue the scholarship support, plus a final report by the winner to be sent within 3 months after completing the scholarship.
To apply, you must attach:
- A Curriculum Vitae and list of publications
- Copy of identity card or passport with date of birth
- Description of the goal of the intended project (1 page)
- Letter of recommendation from home institution – *Letter must be signed and on the institution letterhead
- Letter of acceptance from the host institution – *Letter must be signed and on the institution letterhead
Kindly note that the above documents must be in the order listed above on 1 PDF file.
Please send your application to the Secretariat of the IFCN via email at [email protected] or mail to:
IFCN Secretariat – Stephanie Stevenson
c/o Venue West Conference Services Ltd.
300 – 1040 Hamilton Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada, V6B 2R9
For more information, visit IFCN Scholarships.