Deadline: July 31, 2018
Applications are open for the ISESCO Centre for Promotion of Scientific Research (ICPSR) Grant Program 2018. The ICPSR grant program is designed to give researchers an opportunity to gain experience in their academic field by working as a Research Assistant on a faculty member’s research project or on their own project under the close guidance of academic institution or scientific research center.
These grants are intended to help in preparing researchers to undertake their own future research projects and to provide supplemental financial assistance.
Grants are provided in these fields of research:
- Health biotechnology
- Information and communication technologies
- Agricultural Biotechnology
- Engineering Sciences
- Biological Sciences
- Frontier Areas of Science and Technology
- Medicinal Plants
- Applied Sciences
- Researchers are awarded a maximum amount of US$10,000, which is normally provided for a period of two years. Requests for additional grants to allow the extension of a successful project will be considered by ISESCO, subject to the condition that ISESCO program managers approve a satisfactory final report on the previous grant.
- Applicants should be national resident of OIC member states;
- They should hold a Ph.D in the field in which the grant is requested;
- Researchers should also hold a position in a public sector, university or public research institution where projects are proposed;
- The grants are given to young outstanding scientists under the age of 40 years from OIC member states where basic tools of research are seriously lacking.
Mrs El Alami Wafaa
Head of ICPSR
Avenue des F.A.R
PO Box 2275, PC Code 10104
Kingdom of Morocco
Phone. : (+212) 5 37 56 60 52/53
Fax. : (+212) 5 37 56 60 12/13
E-mail: [email protected]
The application form should be submitted by the National Commission in each country of the Member States.
For more information, visit ICPSR Grant Program.